Monday, November 16, 2009

Our weekend in San Antonio

It was a dream weekend in San Antonio, and not because we went out every night or went shopping at the fabulous outlets, actually we did neither of those. I made cookies and the children slept well,

and on our second night just the adults stayed up way too late playing up and down the river, Brandolyn and I won of course!, and phase 10 eating shrimp cocktails.


We spent time as a family, which is always way over due, and just enjoyed each other.


As a bonus we took a tour of the plane that Richard is training to fly, the C-5, it was ginormous!


Then we spent our last hours together at the spectacular park on base.




For such a fantastic time it went way too fast. We were back in Denton by 8pm, sigh. We love it here though and it was a satisfying feeling to be going "home".

On Tuesday me and the kids fly out to Sacramento to be with the rest of the Hunt clan for a week long New Moon bash! Don't be too jealous, I'll have all the great pictures from the week when we get back Monday.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I am really excited to see you this week - I didn't know you where coming! I will be at New Moon and the craft party - hooray!

    ReplyDelete