Friday, March 19, 2010

The Fantastic Amazing Super Cool Bunk Bed!!

This bunk bed really is super cool, fantastic, amazing, and we love it! CJ has been in need of a bed for some time now and once we had the means I was all over Craigslist looking for a bunk bed for my favorite tike. I am partial to bunk beds because I always wanted one, who hasn't?, and CJ just loves the top bunk of his friend Melodie's and cousin Abbi's beds.


After only a bit of searching we struck gold with STEP 2, they don't make this bunk anymore so when I saw that CJ could sleep and play all in one I was all over it. I love how the lower bunk converts to a play area when you aren't using it as a bed. And Janie loves it too!

The sleeping arrangements are a little tight, but not for too much longer. And the kids really do love playing underneath the bunk together.

P.S.

Jeremy and I spent a few nights scrubbing the daylights out of the plastic when it first came home, it was in a pretty dirty state when we bought it. One morning my fantastic new friend out here, Stevie, came over with her chitlins to help assemble the bed. There was also a severe thunderstorm advisory that came in that morning. Well, the storm came with loud booms and bangs and heavy showers, and when we went to check on the boys, we found Adam and CJ hiding in Lizzie's crib from the storm, it was so cute I had to snap a photo.


Then I realized shortly later that CJ was missing his bottom clothing! Apparently he was in the bathroom when all the commotion started and ran for cover! I couldn't stop laughing when I caught on to what had happened. I just had to share.

A special thanks to Vanessa who shared the story of Jack and his wet diaper head and inspired me to share such moments on my blog too without shame.

Love you Van!

No comments:

Post a Comment