Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fail Blog

If any of you are familiar with fail blog, it's not really a blog but a submission site where if you find "fails" in the world around you you can submit them to the site to give the world a chance to laugh at itself. Twice I have tried to submit and can't seem to figure out how, so here's my fail blog:

Coming home one night Jeremy and I passed one of those new fancy bilboards that are all digital and showy and make you almost wreck your car for wanting to look at them. This one made us get of the freeway, do a U-turn, pull off the hwy and take a picture. I still laugh every time I look at it, someone must be asleep at the computer!


The next one I think I put in an older post but beggs to be repeated, and has a lot more meaning to me now that we're buying a house. I found this when I visited Brandi and the kids in Del Rio last year and we took a driving tour of the city. They must have really loved that tree . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment