Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Baby Ethan



At the end of March the kids and I flew (and by the way Jeremy is so jealous that we can fly and can't wait till he can come with us) to Utah to visit Keith and Amber and their kids Darrin, Jakob, Alyssa, and new baby Ethan, who I lovingly christened Short Stack.


Ethan has been giving mama Amber a lot of grief since coming into this world and I was on kid duty most of the time while Amber recouped from endless nights.





I had a lot of fun while I visited and we spent a lot of time in the house playing games and running around. When it wasn't snowing we played outside, but it snowed a lot, and it was beautiful.



It's amazing, I've heard it before, that the tiny size of a new born really makes all the other children you have seem like giants. So that was my Lizzie, the giant baby, who kept wanting Ethan's paci.




We stayed as long as we could and then headed home to Texas for Easter with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment